Welcome to Bronte
Charming Harbourfront neighborhood The Village of Bronte is one of the oldest communities in Oakville Waterfront properties and locations south of Lakeshore are very attractive. Bronte Village is known for its harbor and its heritage. Older homes, luxury condo buildings, retirement residences, new build towns and custom homes are a central feature of this neighborhood.
Lake views, walks by the lake, the Bronte neighborhood offers the most accessibility to the lake.
Lifestyle You Will Love
New development attracts retirees, young families keen on enjoying the lake front lifestyle along with a diversity of condos or townhomes as well as custom homes.
- St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary School
- Eastview Public Elementary School
- T.A. Blakelock Secondary School
- Linbrook School (Boys K-8)
- Oakville Christian School (Pre-K-8)
- Walden International School (Pre-K-8)
- Clanmore Montessori (Pre-K-8)
- Dearcroft Montessori (Pre-K-8)
- Fern Hill School (Pre-K-8)
- Rotherglen School (Casa Program - 8)
- Wildwood Academy (Gr. 2-8)
- MacLachlan College (K-12)
- St. Mildred's Lightbourn School (Girls Pre K-12)
- Appleby College (Gr. 7-12)
- Chisolm Academy (Gr. 7-12)
Search All Homes