Stunning Waterfront Estate in the most exclusive and highly sought after neighbourhood in Burlington.
Property Features: 210 Oaklands Park Court Blvd.
• Waterfront with Seawall
• 2012 - Front Double Door, glass and solid wood
• 2012 - Insulated Garage Door with whisper quiet opener by Odyssey1000
• 2006 - Replaced roof & vents, additional vents added, shingles replaced
• 2003 – Furnace & Air Conditioner
• 1999 - Exposed Aggregate and Interlock driveway installed, parking for 8 cars
• 1999 - Exterior patio, pool deck and Upper Deck replaced
• 1999 – Inground Pool (salt-water)
• Two separate gas line bbq hook-ups for your entertaining convenience
• 1999 - Professional Landscaping in front and back gardens (Van der Giessen)
• 1986 - In-ground Sprinkler System installed by “Water Your World”, and professionally maintained by the same company, opened in the Spring, tested and repaired if necessary, closed in the Fall, lines drained so that water does not freeze.
• Self watering plant pots.
• 1986 – Pollard Custom Windows have been meticulously maintained and painted annually since installation
• Security System (Rogers)
• Formal Living & Dining Room
• Sunken Family Room, overlooking Burlington Bay
• Four Seasons Sun Room off Master Retreat
• His & Hers Closets in the Master Retreat
• His & Hers Custom Sinks in Master Bathroom
• 2007 - Kitchen Renovated with Custom Built Solid Cherry Kitchen by Gravelle Wood Working
• 2007 - 3pc Bathroom on Lower Level Renovated
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Exposed Brick Wall
• Temperature Controlled Wine Cellar
• Full Sized Wet-bar in Recreation & Games Room
• Central Vacuum and Equipment
• Quiet court location
• Oaklands Park Court is a distinct residential area that has an associated ambience that is shared by the 36 homes on this one exclusive street.
• Walking distance to schools. (Public and Separate)
• Aldershot School (grades 7-12) has been rated in the top 3 of all schools in Ontario.
• Walking distance to Aldershot Go Station (service to Toronto every 30 minutes)
• Immediate access to Highway 403, Highway 6 and the Queen Elizabeth Way from highway interchange at Waterdown Road at Hwy 403.
• Conveniently located close to LaSalle Park and LaSalle Marina (walking distance) but not close enough to experience any noise or traffic.
• LaSalle Park Marina can accommodate 219 boats up to 38 feet.
• Oaklands Park Court is a priority street for snowplowing in winter because it is on a school bus route and adjacent to the hill at LaSalle Park that also leads to the marina.
The sunken Family Room is the heart of the home with a wood burning fireplace and exposed brick wall, gorgeous wood mantle, hardwood flooring and a wall, of floor to ceiling windows overlooking the waterfront. Separate Formal Living and Formal Dining Rooms with elegant custom moldings are perfect for entertaining guests. The Main floor master retreat overlooks the lake and gardens with his and hers walk-in closets, a spacious 5 piece ensuite with chandelier, custom glass shower, large “Roman” inspired soaker tub and his and hers custom cabinets with separate sinks and a walk-out to your private Sun Room. The Second Bedroom on the main level has a large closet and 3 piece ensuite with granite countertop and glass shower. The large laundry room has built-in cabinets and is steps away from the walk-out to the oversized double garage. The vast lower level has 9ft ceilings, an enviable Recreation/Entertainment room with walk out to year-round sunny interlock covered patio and built-in wet bar, third spacious Bedroom with amazing views of the pool and lake, 3 piece bathroom, Workout Room, spectacular Wine Cellar, large Office (can be used as a fourth bedroom), Workshop with walk-up to the garden, utility room and ample storage. This stunning home is within walking distance of LaSalle Park & Marina, many lovely trails, boardwalks, wonderful schools and a public dock. Just 5 minutes from first class golfing at the Burlington Golf and Country Club. Close to Aldershot Go Station, QEW, 407 and 403. Welcome to luxury, welcome to 210 Oaklands Park Court!